Nano (XNO) traded down 25.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 24th. Nano has a total market capitalization of $108.90 million and $44.60 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nano coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.82 or 0.00004958 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Nano has traded 33.9% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16,484.63 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0818 or 0.00000496 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $77.69 or 0.00471269 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00023499 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.88 or 0.00120624 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.57 or 0.00822424 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $114.86 or 0.00696746 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00001662 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00006060 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39.38 or 0.00238902 BTC.
Nano is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2b hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 1st, 2015. Nano’s total supply is 133,248,297 coins. Nano’s official Twitter account is @nano and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Nano is nano.org/en. Nano’s official message board is forum.nano.org. The Reddit community for Nano is https://reddit.com/r/nanocurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Nano Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nano should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.