Sabina Gold & Silver Corp. (OTCMKTS:SGSVF – Get Rating) traded up 3.4% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $1.05 and last traded at $1.03. 101,841 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 40% from the average session volume of 169,110 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.00.
Sabina Gold & Silver Trading Up 3.4 %
The firm’s fifty day moving average is $0.86 and its 200-day moving average is $0.86.
Sabina Gold & Silver Company Profile
Sabina Gold & Silver Corp., a precious metals company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral resource properties in Canada. The company primarily explores for gold and silver deposit. Its flagship projects include Back River gold project comprising Goose, George, Boulder, Boot, Del, and Bath properties, as well as the port facility at Bathurst Inlet that covers an area of approximately 564 square kilometers located in Nunavut, Canada; and silver royalty on the Hackett River project that covers an area of approximately 10,637 hectares located in Nunavut, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sabina Gold & Silver (SGSVF)
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
Receive News & Ratings for Sabina Gold & Silver Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sabina Gold & Silver and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.