Siacoin (SC) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 24th. During the last seven days, Siacoin has traded 7.6% higher against the dollar. One Siacoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0025 or 0.00000015 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Siacoin has a market capitalization of $132.15 million and $3.85 million worth of Siacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16,500.92 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0815 or 0.00000494 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $77.57 or 0.00470066 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00023668 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.96 or 0.00120947 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $135.99 or 0.00824148 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $114.66 or 0.00694840 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00001667 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00006055 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $39.43 or 0.00238972 BTC.
Siacoin (SC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2b hashing algorithm. It launched on June 1st, 2015. Siacoin’s total supply is 52,573,702,991 coins. The official website for Siacoin is sia.tech. Siacoin’s official Twitter account is @skynetlabs and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Siacoin is https://reddit.com/r/siacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Siacoin
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Siacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Siacoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Siacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Siacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Siacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.