Trupanion, Inc. (NASDAQ:TRUP – Get Rating) CEO Darryl Rawlings sold 4,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Friday, November 18th. The shares were sold at an average price of $60.41, for a total transaction of $241,640.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the chief executive officer now owns 865,109 shares in the company, valued at approximately $52,261,234.69. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through the SEC website.
Darryl Rawlings also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, November 3rd, Darryl Rawlings sold 4,000 shares of Trupanion stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $44.16, for a total value of $176,640.00.
- On Monday, October 17th, Darryl Rawlings sold 4,000 shares of Trupanion stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $53.94, for a total value of $215,760.00.
- On Friday, September 30th, Darryl Rawlings sold 4,000 shares of Trupanion stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $61.38, for a total transaction of $245,520.00.
- On Wednesday, September 14th, Darryl Rawlings sold 4,000 shares of Trupanion stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $65.57, for a total transaction of $262,280.00.
Trupanion Trading Up 7.1 %
Shares of TRUP opened at $54.16 on Friday. The business has a 50-day moving average of $54.73 and a 200 day moving average of $61.62. Trupanion, Inc. has a fifty-two week low of $40.77 and a fifty-two week high of $158.25. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.18, a quick ratio of 1.50 and a current ratio of 1.50. The firm has a market cap of $2.21 billion, a P/E ratio of -52.08 and a beta of 1.79.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Trupanion
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
A number of brokerages recently commented on TRUP. StockNews.com began coverage on Trupanion in a research report on Wednesday, October 12th. They issued a “sell” rating for the company. Jefferies Financial Group initiated coverage on shares of Trupanion in a research note on Wednesday, September 21st. They set a “buy” rating and a $77.00 price target for the company. Lake Street Capital reduced their price objective on shares of Trupanion to $67.00 in a report on Friday, November 4th. Canaccord Genuity Group cut their price target on Trupanion from $100.00 to $90.00 in a research note on Friday, August 5th. Finally, Northland Securities dropped their target price on Trupanion from $80.00 to $70.00 in a report on Thursday, August 4th. One analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, one has assigned a hold rating and three have assigned a buy rating to the stock. According to data from MarketBeat, Trupanion presently has a consensus rating of “Hold” and an average target price of $78.38.
Trupanion, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, provides medical insurance for cats and dogs on a monthly subscription basis in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and Australia. The company operates in two segments, Subscription Business and Other Business. It serves pet owners and veterinarians.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Trupanion (TRUP)
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
Receive News & Ratings for Trupanion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Trupanion and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.