ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 24th. ZClassic has a total market capitalization of $337,137.68 and approximately $19.09 worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, ZClassic has traded 2.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One ZClassic coin can now be purchased for about $0.0363 or 0.00000220 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $42.54 or 0.00257801 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $14.60 or 0.00088495 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.15 or 0.00055460 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00002167 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001170 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00003132 BTC.
ZCL is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. ZClassic’s total supply is 9,287,024 coins. The Reddit community for ZClassic is https://reddit.com/r/zclassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ZClassic’s official Twitter account is @zclassiccoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. ZClassic’s official message board is t.me/zclassicce_announcement. The official website for ZClassic is zclassic.org.
Buying and Selling ZClassic
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZClassic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZClassic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZClassic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZClassic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZClassic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.