Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited (ASX:COB – Get Rating) insider Robert Biancardi sold 70,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, January 11th. The shares were sold at an average price of A$0.64 ($0.44), for a total transaction of A$44,800.00 ($31,111.11).
Robert Biancardi also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, January 13th, Robert Biancardi sold 60,000 shares of Cobalt Blue stock. The shares were sold at an average price of A$0.64 ($0.44), for a total value of A$38,400.00 ($26,666.67).
- On Wednesday, December 7th, Robert Biancardi sold 90,000 shares of Cobalt Blue stock. The stock was sold at an average price of A$0.66 ($0.46), for a total value of A$59,400.00 ($41,250.00).
Cobalt Blue Stock Performance
The company has a current ratio of 3.35, a quick ratio of 3.29 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 6.63.
About Cobalt Blue
Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited engages in the exploration and evaluation of early-stage cobalt resources in Australia. It holds 100% interest in the Broken Hill Cobalt project comprises g five exploration licenses and two mining leases covering an area of approximately 220 square kilometers located in the Broken Hill, New South Wales.
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Cobalt Blue Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cobalt Blue and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.