Galileo Mining Ltd (ASX:GAL – Get Rating) insider Cecilia Camarri purchased 9,739 shares of the stock in a transaction on Monday, January 16th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of A$1.04 ($0.72) per share, for a total transaction of A$10,079.87 ($6,999.91).
Galileo Mining Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.46, a quick ratio of 12.84 and a current ratio of 12.89.
Galileo Mining Company Profile
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Galileo Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Galileo Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.