Kingwest Resources Limited (ASX:KWR – Get Rating) insider Jonathan Downes purchased 1,428,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, January 17th. The stock was acquired at an average price of A$0.04 ($0.02) per share, for a total transaction of A$49,980.00 ($34,708.33).
Kingwest Resources Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 3.86, a current ratio of 4.01 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01.
About Kingwest Resources
- Tractor Supply Company Shares Could be Headed to New Highs
- Is Canadian Solar Too Hot to Handle?
- UiPath is the Blue-Collar AI Platform to Watch in 2023
- CVS Health is Growing into an Integrated Healthcare Organization
- Is C3.ai Stock a ChatGPT Artificial Intelligence Play?
Receive News & Ratings for Kingwest Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kingwest Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.