First Merchants Co. (NASDAQ:FRMEP – Get Rating) declared a quarterly dividend on Tuesday, January 24th, Wall Street Journal reports. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, January 31st will be given a dividend of 0.4688 per share on Wednesday, February 15th. This represents a $1.88 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 7.28%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, January 30th.
First Merchants Price Performance
First Merchants stock traded up $0.10 during midday trading on Tuesday, hitting $25.75. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 4,921 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,120. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $25.54 and its 200-day moving average price is $25.74. First Merchants has a 12 month low of $23.22 and a 12 month high of $27.40.
First Merchants Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Merchants (FRMEP)
- Insiders Buy Archer Aviation, Is This Stock About To Take Off?
- Intuit Is About To Make a Move, But Which Way?
- 3 Late January Earnings Plays With Pop Potential
- Low-Priced Stocks Still Paying Dividends
- Why is the Chipotle Stock Price Surging This Week?
Receive News & Ratings for First Merchants Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Merchants and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.