Australian Foundation Investment Company Limited (ASX:AFI – Get Rating) announced a interim dividend on Tuesday, January 24th, MarketIndexAU reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, February 23rd will be given a dividend of 0.11 per share on Thursday, February 23rd. This represents a yield of 1.44%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, February 1st. This is a positive change from Australian Foundation Investment’s previous interim dividend of $0.10.
Australian Foundation Investment Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 1.73, a current ratio of 1.73 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.14.
About Australian Foundation Investment
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
- Will Rocket Lab’s First U.S. Launch Send Stock Into Stratosphere?
- When Will Crane Holdings Take Flight?
Receive News & Ratings for Australian Foundation Investment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Australian Foundation Investment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.