Base Resources (OTCMKTS:BSRUF – Get Rating) had its target price boosted by equities research analysts at Berenberg Bank from GBX 35 ($0.43) to GBX 36 ($0.45) in a report issued on Wednesday, The Fly reports.
Base Resources Stock Performance
OTCMKTS:BSRUF remained flat at 0.17 during trading on Wednesday. The business’s fifty day moving average is 0.17 and its two-hundred day moving average is 0.19. Base Resources has a 1-year low of 0.11 and a 1-year high of 1.00.
About Base Resources
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Base Resources (BSRUF)
- Is The Bottom In For Cyber-Security Stocks?
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
Receive News & Ratings for Base Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Base Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.