Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 10.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on January 25th. One Bitcoin Private coin can now be bought for about $0.49 or 0.00002100 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Private has traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Private has a total market cap of $2.35 million and $157.36 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $46.05 or 0.00196743 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.46 or 0.00070345 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.67 or 0.00045568 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00001836 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00001132 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0506 or 0.00000216 BTC.
Bitcoin Private Profile
Bitcoin Private is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 3rd, 2018. Bitcoin Private’s total supply is 22,815,307 coins and its circulating supply is 4,785,761 coins. Bitcoin Private’s official Twitter account is @bitcoinprivate and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitcoin Private’s official website is btcprivate.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Private is https://reddit.com/r/btc_private and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bitcoin Private Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Private should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Private using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.