Cardano (ADA) traded 0.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on January 25th. One Cardano coin can now be bought for approximately $0.37 or 0.00001602 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Cardano has a market cap of $12.97 billion and approximately $422.54 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Cardano has traded up 14.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1,617.01 or 0.06908660 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.97 or 0.00076767 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.62 or 0.00028288 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.60 or 0.00058099 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00011068 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0820 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00001052 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.83 or 0.00024895 BTC.
- PayProtocol Paycoin (PCI) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000796 BTC.
Cardano Coin Profile
Cardano (CRYPTO:ADA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 1st, 2017. Cardano’s total supply is 35,394,996,830 coins and its circulating supply is 34,584,911,596 coins. The official website for Cardano is www.cardano.org. The official message board for Cardano is medium.com/feed/cardanorss. The Reddit community for Cardano is https://reddit.com/r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @cardano and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Cardano
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cardano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.