Colefax Group PLC (LON:CFX – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Monday, January 23rd, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Investors of record on Thursday, March 9th will be paid a dividend of GBX 2.60 ($0.03) per share on Wednesday, April 12th. This represents a yield of 0.4%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, March 9th. The official announcement can be accessed at this link.
Colefax Group Stock Performance
CFX stock opened at GBX 685 ($8.48) on Wednesday. The stock has a market capitalization of £49.58 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 665.05. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 84.42, a quick ratio of 1.25 and a current ratio of 2.11. Colefax Group has a 1 year low of GBX 570 ($7.06) and a 1 year high of GBX 909 ($11.25). The stock’s fifty day moving average is GBX 634.70 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 724.41.
Colefax Group Company Profile
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
- Will Rocket Lab’s First U.S. Launch Send Stock Into Stratosphere?
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
Receive News & Ratings for Colefax Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Colefax Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.