eCash (XEC) traded down 0% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on January 24th. One eCash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. eCash has a market capitalization of $630.50 million and approximately $34.72 million worth of eCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, eCash has traded up 7.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22,568.06 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $127.53 or 0.00564938 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $42.67 or 0.00189014 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00042315 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000677 BTC.
eCash is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 1st, 2021. eCash’s total supply is 19,289,129,673,303 coins. The Reddit community for eCash is https://reddit.com/r/ecash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. eCash’s official Twitter account is @ecashofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. eCash’s official website is e.cash.
eCash Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as eCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade eCash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase eCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for eCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.