Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded down 21.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on January 25th. One Gateway Protocol token can now be purchased for about $1.36 or 0.00006036 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Gateway Protocol has traded 45% lower against the dollar. Gateway Protocol has a total market cap of $36.85 million and $114,738.90 worth of Gateway Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0585 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded 68.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $89.97 or 0.00399645 BTC.
- Lunar (LNR) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,315.45 or 0.28052108 BTC.
- 2G Carbon Coin (2GCC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $135.10 or 0.00600090 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000180 BTC.
About Gateway Protocol
Gateway Protocol’s genesis date was February 23rd, 2022. Gateway Protocol’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 27,063,134 tokens. Gateway Protocol’s official Twitter account is @gwprotocol and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Gateway Protocol is www.gwprotocol.com. The official message board for Gateway Protocol is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gateway Protocol Token Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gateway Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gateway Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gateway Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gateway Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gateway Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.