Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (NASDAQ:HTLFP – Get Rating) announced a quarterly dividend on Tuesday, January 24th, Wall Street Journal reports. Shareholders of record on Friday, March 31st will be given a dividend of 0.4375 per share on Monday, April 17th. This represents a $1.75 annualized dividend and a yield of 6.76%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, March 30th.
Heartland Financial USA Trading Up 1.1 %
HTLFP opened at $25.88 on Wednesday. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $25.68 and a 200 day moving average price of $25.74. Heartland Financial USA has a 1 year low of $24.02 and a 1 year high of $30.32.
Heartland Financial USA Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Heartland Financial USA (HTLFP)
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
- Will Rocket Lab’s First U.S. Launch Send Stock Into Stratosphere?
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
Receive News & Ratings for Heartland Financial USA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Heartland Financial USA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.