Separately, Investec downgraded Kumba Iron Ore from a “buy” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Friday, January 13th.
Kumba Iron Ore Stock Performance
OTCMKTS:KIROY traded up $0.10 during trading hours on Wednesday, reaching $10.10. The stock had a trading volume of 4,396 shares, compared to its average volume of 5,708. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $9.70 and a 200 day simple moving average of $8.62. Kumba Iron Ore has a 12-month low of $6.30 and a 12-month high of $15.75.
Kumba Iron Ore Company Profile
Kumba Iron Ore Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration, extraction, beneficiation, marketing, sale, and shipping of iron ore primarily in South Africa. It produces iron ore at Sishen and Kolomela mines in the Northern Cape Province. The company also operates a port in Saldanha Bay in the Western Cape Province.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kumba Iron Ore (KIROY)
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
- Will Rocket Lab’s First U.S. Launch Send Stock Into Stratosphere?
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
Receive News & Ratings for Kumba Iron Ore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kumba Iron Ore and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.