Monero (XMR) traded 2.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on January 25th. Monero has a market cap of $3.13 billion and approximately $85.14 million worth of Monero was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monero coin can now be bought for approximately $171.52 or 0.00758599 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Monero has traded 5.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22,609.93 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0840 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $87.46 or 0.00386833 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.53 or 0.00015611 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $21.14 or 0.00093496 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $128.87 or 0.00569958 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00001158 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00004399 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $41.73 or 0.00184553 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $44.32 or 0.00196009 BTC.
Monero is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the RandomX hashing algorithm. It launched on April 18th, 2014. Monero’s total supply is 18,231,650 coins. The Reddit community for Monero is https://reddit.com/r/monero and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Monero’s official website is www.getmonero.org. Monero’s official Twitter account is @monero and its Facebook page is accessible here. Monero’s official message board is forum.getmonero.org.
Monero Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.