Shares of Pandora A/S (OTCMKTS:PNDZY – Get Rating) traded down 1.7% on Monday . The stock traded as low as $29.42 and last traded at $29.44. 10,500 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 38% from the average session volume of 16,982 shares. The stock had previously closed at $29.96.
Pandora A/S Trading Down 1.7 %
Pandora A/S Company Profile
Pandora A/S engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of hand-finished and modern jewelry. It operates through the following geographical segments: Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. These geographical segments comprise of stores, shop-in-shops, gold, silver and white and travel retail. The company was founded by Per Enevoldsen and Winnie Enevoldsen in 1982 and is headquartered in Glostrup, Denmark.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pandora A/S (PNDZY)
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
- Will Rocket Lab’s First U.S. Launch Send Stock Into Stratosphere?
Receive News & Ratings for Pandora A/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pandora A/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.