PotCoin (POT) traded up 43.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on January 25th. In the last week, PotCoin has traded up 30.4% against the dollar. PotCoin has a total market capitalization of $740,321.29 and approximately $273.59 worth of PotCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PotCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0033 or 0.00000014 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0861 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $89.05 or 0.00386763 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.54 or 0.00028409 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.54 or 0.00015388 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00001113 BTC.
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000819 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00004287 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.98 or 0.00016965 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0876 or 0.00000380 BTC.
POT is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 15th, 2014. PotCoin’s total supply is 227,757,254 coins. PotCoin’s official Twitter account is @potcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for PotCoin is https://reddit.com/r/potcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for PotCoin is www.potcoin.com. The official message board for PotCoin is steemit.com/@potcoin.
PotCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PotCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PotCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PotCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PotCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PotCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.