QNB Corp. (OTCMKTS:QNBC – Get Rating) shares passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $27.90 and traded as low as $26.00. QNB shares last traded at $26.15, with a volume of 2,500 shares traded.
QNB Price Performance
The firm has a market cap of $93.70 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 6.36 and a beta of 0.53. The company has a quick ratio of 0.65, a current ratio of 0.65 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.17. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $26.42 and its 200-day moving average price is $27.87.
QNB (OTCMKTS:QNBC – Get Rating) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, October 25th. The financial services provider reported $0.96 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The business had revenue of $11.86 million for the quarter. QNB had a net margin of 26.64% and a return on equity of 15.36%.
QNB Dividend Announcement
QNB Corp. is a bank holding company, which engages in the general commercial banking business and provides retail banking and investment management services. The company was founded on June 4, 1984 and is headquartered in Quakertown, PA.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on QNB (QNBC)
- Is The Bottom In For Cyber-Security Stocks?
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
Receive News & Ratings for QNB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for QNB and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.