Qtum (QTUM) traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on January 25th. One Qtum coin can currently be purchased for about $2.58 or 0.00011030 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Qtum has a market capitalization of $269.80 million and $39.01 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Qtum has traded up 16.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,617.01 or 0.06908660 BTC.
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00001602 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.97 or 0.00076767 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.62 or 0.00028288 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $13.60 or 0.00058099 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00011068 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0820 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00001052 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.83 or 0.00024895 BTC.
Qtum (QTUM) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the POS 3.0 hashing algorithm. It launched on December 19th, 2016. Qtum’s total supply is 107,822,406 coins and its circulating supply is 104,509,130 coins. Qtum’s official website is qtum.org. The Reddit community for Qtum is https://reddit.com/r/qtum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Qtum’s official Twitter account is @qtum and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Qtum Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qtum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qtum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Qtum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.