Strike (STRK) traded 1.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on January 25th. Strike has a total market capitalization of $44.99 million and approximately $5.22 million worth of Strike was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Strike token can currently be purchased for about $12.64 or 0.00055889 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, Strike has traded 5.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0588 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0730 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $90.35 or 0.00399240 BTC.
- Lunar (LNR) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6,341.57 or 0.28023721 BTC.
- 2G Carbon Coin (2GCC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.32 or 0.00597986 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0405 or 0.00000179 BTC.
Strike Token Profile
Strike’s genesis date was March 29th, 2021. Strike’s total supply is 6,540,888 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,558,219 tokens. Strike’s official Twitter account is @strikefinance and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Strike is strike.org. The official message board for Strike is medium.com/strikefinance.
Buying and Selling Strike
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Strike directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Strike should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Strike using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Strike Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Strike and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.