The Debt Box (DEBT) traded 3.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on January 25th. One The Debt Box token can now be bought for $30.76 or 0.00136661 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. The Debt Box has a market cap of $688.06 million and approximately $3.78 million worth of The Debt Box was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, The Debt Box has traded 14.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0582 or 0.00000258 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0723 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded up 63.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $89.47 or 0.00396998 BTC.
- Lunar (LNR) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6,279.88 or 0.27866357 BTC.
- 2G Carbon Coin (2GCC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.84 or 0.00602777 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0405 or 0.00000180 BTC.
The Debt Box Token Profile
The Debt Box was first traded on December 20th, 2021. The Debt Box’s total supply is 50,000,000 tokens. The Debt Box’s official message board is www.instagram.com/thedebtbox. The Debt Box’s official website is www.thedebtbox.com. The Debt Box’s official Twitter account is @thedebtbox and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling The Debt Box
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as The Debt Box directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire The Debt Box should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy The Debt Box using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for The Debt Box Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for The Debt Box and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.