Tri City Bankshares Co. (OTCMKTS:TRCY – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Friday, January 20th, investing.com reports. Shareholders of record on Monday, January 30th will be given a dividend of 0.18 per share on Thursday, February 9th. This represents a yield of 4.78%. The ex-dividend date is Friday, January 27th.
Tri City Bankshares Stock Up 0.4 %
OTCMKTS:TRCY opened at $15.00 on Wednesday. Tri City Bankshares has a fifty-two week low of $14.10 and a fifty-two week high of $21.40. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $15.31 and its two-hundred day moving average is $16.56.
Tri City Bankshares Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tri City Bankshares (TRCY)
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
- Will Rocket Lab’s First U.S. Launch Send Stock Into Stratosphere?
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
Receive News & Ratings for Tri City Bankshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tri City Bankshares and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.