Apollo Currency (APL) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on January 25th. In the last week, Apollo Currency has traded 8.2% higher against the dollar. One Apollo Currency coin can currently be bought for $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges. Apollo Currency has a market capitalization of $11.19 million and approximately $544,228.68 worth of Apollo Currency was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.97 or 0.00077407 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $13.41 or 0.00057777 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00011224 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0816 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00001063 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.83 or 0.00025126 BTC.
- PayProtocol Paycoin (PCI) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000829 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00004406 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0468 or 0.00000202 BTC.
Apollo Currency Coin Profile
Apollo Currency (CRYPTO:APL) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 1st, 2017. Apollo Currency’s total supply is 21,158,774,009 coins. Apollo Currency’s official Twitter account is @aplfintech and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Apollo Currency is aplfintech.com/apollo-currency. Apollo Currency’s official message board is apollofintech.medium.com.
Buying and Selling Apollo Currency
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollo Currency directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Apollo Currency should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Apollo Currency using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Apollo Currency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollo Currency and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.