eCash (XEC) traded 8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on January 25th. eCash has a market cap of $676.45 million and approximately $24.93 million worth of eCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One eCash coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, eCash has traded 23.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23,112.51 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $132.29 or 0.00572369 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $41.40 or 0.00179125 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.36 or 0.00044844 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000672 BTC.
eCash Coin Profile
eCash (XEC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 1st, 2021. eCash’s total supply is 19,290,067,173,303 coins. eCash’s official website is e.cash. eCash’s official Twitter account is @ecashofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for eCash is https://reddit.com/r/ecash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling eCash
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as eCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire eCash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy eCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for eCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.