K-Bro Linen Inc. (TSE:KBL – Get Rating) declared a monthly dividend on Wednesday, March 15th, Zacks reports. Investors of record on Friday, March 31st will be given a dividend of 0.10 per share on Friday, April 14th. This represents a $1.20 annualized dividend and a yield of 3.91%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, March 30th.
K-Bro Linen Price Performance
Shares of KBL opened at C$30.69 on Friday. The company has a current ratio of 1.68, a quick ratio of 0.87 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 52.10. The stock’s 50 day moving average is C$29.60 and its two-hundred day moving average is C$29.26. K-Bro Linen has a twelve month low of C$26.53 and a twelve month high of C$34.27. The firm has a market capitalization of C$330.53 million, a PE ratio of 63.94, a P/E/G ratio of 3.50 and a beta of 1.18.
About K-Bro Linen
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
- Europe Raises Interest Rates, Should the Fed Follow?
- PacWest Bancorp May Escape a Credit Downgrade After this Happens
- Dollar General Offers Great Prices, but the Stock isn’t a Value
Receive News & Ratings for K-Bro Linen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for K-Bro Linen and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.