NRW Holdings Limited (ASX:NWH – Get Rating) declared a interim dividend on Thursday, March 16th, MarketIndexAU reports. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, April 5th will be paid a dividend of 0.085 per share on Wednesday, April 5th. This represents a dividend yield of 3.97%. The ex-dividend date is Sunday, March 19th. This is a boost from NRW’s previous interim dividend of $0.06.
NRW Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 1.15, a current ratio of 1.37 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 54.14.
- Dollar General Offers Great Prices, but the Stock isn’t a Value
- Jabil Inc.: Blue Chip Tech Stock Pulls Back To Buy Zone
- Should You Bring The Luck Of The Irish To Your Investmets?
- The Big Banks Join Forces to Save First Republic Bank
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
Receive News & Ratings for NRW Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NRW and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.