TFI International Inc (TSE:TFI – Get Rating) declared a quarterly dividend on Wednesday, March 15th, Zacks reports. Shareholders of record on Friday, March 31st will be paid a dividend of 0.478 per share on Monday, April 17th. This represents a $1.91 annualized dividend and a yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, March 30th.
TFI International Stock Performance
TFI International (TSE:TFI – Get Rating) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Monday, February 6th. The company reported C$2.33 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of C$2.37 by C($0.04). The business had revenue of C$2.66 billion during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of C$2.84 billion.
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
- Europe Raises Interest Rates, Should the Fed Follow?
- PacWest Bancorp May Escape a Credit Downgrade After this Happens
- Dollar General Offers Great Prices, but the Stock isn’t a Value
Receive News & Ratings for TFI International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TFI International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.