180 Degree Capital Corp. (NASDAQ:TURN – Get Rating) CEO Kevin Rendino acquired 4,469 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, March 15th. The stock was bought at an average cost of $4.97 per share, for a total transaction of $22,210.93. Following the purchase, the chief executive officer now directly owns 636,371 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $3,162,763.87. The purchase was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through this hyperlink.
Kevin Rendino also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, March 9th, Kevin Rendino acquired 40,000 shares of 180 Degree Capital stock. The stock was bought at an average cost of $5.30 per share, for a total transaction of $212,000.00.
- On Monday, March 6th, Kevin Rendino bought 1,233 shares of 180 Degree Capital stock. The shares were acquired at an average cost of $5.25 per share, for a total transaction of $6,473.25.
- On Wednesday, December 28th, Kevin Rendino bought 21,372 shares of 180 Degree Capital stock. The shares were acquired at an average cost of $5.19 per share, for a total transaction of $110,920.68.
180 Degree Capital Stock Down 1.3 %
TURN traded down $0.07 on Friday, hitting $4.92. 9,286 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 13,633. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $5.39 and its 200-day simple moving average is $5.52. 180 Degree Capital Corp. has a one year low of $4.88 and a one year high of $6.85.
Institutional Trading of 180 Degree Capital
About 180 Degree Capital
180 Degree Capital Corp. invests in companies located in the United states. The fund focuses on companies operating in the fields of interdisciplinary life sciences companies such as electronics, physics, materials science, chemistry, information technology, engineering and mathematics. It provides financing for seed, early and later stage capital requirements.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on 180 Degree Capital (TURN)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for 180 Degree Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 180 Degree Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.