Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 18th. One Bitcoin Diamond coin can now be bought for about $0.19 or 0.00000687 BTC on popular exchanges. Bitcoin Diamond has a market cap of $34.94 million and approximately $208,976.68 worth of Bitcoin Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Diamond has traded 15.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Compound (COMP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.48 or 0.00166789 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $21.17 or 0.00077644 BTC.
- Safe (SAFE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.01 or 0.00044051 BTC.
- Bitcoiva (BCA) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $13.23 or 0.00048505 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0647 or 0.00000237 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00003691 BTC.
- EverGrow Coin (EGC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlueArk (BRK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Secret (SIE) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Aion (AION) traded 37.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000054 BTC.
Bitcoin Diamond Profile
Bitcoin Diamond is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 24th, 2017. Bitcoin Diamond’s total supply is 189,492,898 coins and its circulating supply is 186,492,898 coins. Bitcoin Diamond’s official website is www.bitcoindiamond.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Diamond is https://reddit.com/r/bitcoin-diamond and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Diamond’s official Twitter account is @bitcoindiamond_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bitcoin Diamond Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Diamond should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.