EOS (EOS) traded down 0.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 18th. EOS has a market capitalization of $1.21 billion and approximately $199.69 million worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EOS coin can now be bought for about $1.11 or 0.00004067 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, EOS has traded 11.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Belrium (BEL) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00009950 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0664 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00004430 BTC.
- Terra Classic (LUNC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitTorrent-New (BTT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00005333 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00001147 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00004072 BTC.
- USDX [Kava] (USDX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00003150 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00001283 BTC.
EOS Coin Profile
EOS is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,084,371,464 coins and its circulating supply is 1,085,704,474 coins. EOS’s official Twitter account is @eosnfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. EOS’s official website is eosnetwork.com. The Reddit community for EOS is https://reddit.com/r/eos and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EOS’s official message board is eosnetwork.com/blog.
EOS Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.