Adshares (ADS) traded down 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 18th. In the last week, Adshares has traded up 5.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Adshares coin can currently be purchased for about $0.90 or 0.00003298 BTC on major exchanges. Adshares has a total market capitalization of $33.86 million and approximately $451,599.26 worth of Adshares was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Belrium (BEL) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00009958 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0666 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00004444 BTC.
- Terra Classic (LUNC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00005522 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00001136 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00001615 BTC.
Adshares (ADS) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 30th, 2021. Adshares’ total supply is 38,758,206 coins and its circulating supply is 37,619,499 coins. The official message board for Adshares is medium.com/adshares. Adshares’ official Twitter account is @adsharesnet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Adshares is adshares.net. The Reddit community for Adshares is https://reddit.com/r/adshares and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
The mission of Adshares is to become the global web3 advertising standard. Available to any media, websites, metaverses, games, social media, VR/AR, and mobile apps.
Adshares is creating infrastructure for decentralized advertising and providing the software to marketers, advertisers, agencies, media companies and the ad tech in general. The monetization is possible by joining the publisher network and making one’s space available as ad placements.
The implementation of our blockchain and software tools are highly scalable for the entire advertising market and may function as the default marketing planning solution for any companies, metaverses, and P2E blockchain games.”
Buying and Selling Adshares
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Adshares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Adshares should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Adshares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Adshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Adshares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.