Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 18th. One Ardor coin can currently be bought for about $0.0940 or 0.00000345 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, Ardor has traded 18.6% higher against the dollar. Ardor has a total market cap of $93.91 million and approximately $2.57 million worth of Ardor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.40 or 0.00063772 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.43 or 0.00045564 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0636 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00007902 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0717 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.49 or 0.00020112 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000811 BTC.
- PayProtocol Paycoin (PCI) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000966 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00003713 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00001565 BTC.
Ardor (ARDR) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 24th, 2017. Ardor’s total supply is 998,999,495 coins. The official website for Ardor is www.jelurida.com/ardor. The official message board for Ardor is ardorforum.org. Ardor’s official Twitter account is @ardorplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ardor is https://reddit.com/r/ardor and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Ardor
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ardor directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ardor should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ardor using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ardor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ardor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.