StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Cboe Global Markets (NASDAQ:CBOE – Get Rating) in a report issued on Thursday morning. The brokerage issued a hold rating on the stock.
Cboe Global Markets Stock Up 1.3 %
NASDAQ:CBOE opened at $125.55 on Thursday. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $123.72. The company has a market capitalization of $13.28 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 57.59 and a beta of 0.49. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.41, a quick ratio of 1.05 and a current ratio of 1.05. Cboe Global Markets has a 12 month low of $103.82 and a 12 month high of $132.01.
About Cboe Global Markets
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cboe Global Markets (CBOE)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Cboe Global Markets Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cboe Global Markets and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.