StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of Conduent (NYSE:CNDT – Get Rating) in a report published on Thursday morning. The firm issued a hold rating on the stock.
Conduent Stock Down 0.9 %
Shares of CNDT stock opened at $3.33 on Thursday. The firm has a market cap of $727.29 million, a P/E ratio of -3.74 and a beta of 1.78. Conduent has a 1 year low of $3.21 and a 1 year high of $5.89.
Conduent Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Conduent (CNDT)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Conduent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Conduent and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.