Komodo (KMD) traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 19th. One Komodo coin can currently be bought for $0.25 or 0.00000919 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Komodo has traded up 16.8% against the U.S. dollar. Komodo has a total market capitalization of $34.46 million and $588,823.53 worth of Komodo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $36.66 or 0.00132903 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.62 or 0.00060264 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.82 or 0.00039209 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00001352 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00001634 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0508 or 0.00000184 BTC.
Komodo Coin Profile
Komodo is a dPoW/PoW coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 13th, 2016. Komodo’s total supply is 200,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 135,953,876 coins. The official website for Komodo is komodoplatform.com. Komodo’s official Twitter account is @komodoplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. Komodo’s official message board is blog.komodoplatform.com. The Reddit community for Komodo is https://reddit.com/r/komodoplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Komodo uses Zero Knowledge Proofs to provide 100% anonymous transactions, that are now secured with Bitcoin’s hash rate.”
Buying and Selling Komodo
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Komodo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Komodo should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Komodo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Komodo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Komodo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.