Monero (XMR) traded up 2.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 19th. Over the last week, Monero has traded up 8.7% against the US dollar. One Monero coin can now be bought for about $157.28 or 0.00576277 BTC on exchanges. Monero has a market cap of $2.87 billion and $85.11 million worth of Monero was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $27,292.90 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0750 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.93 or 0.00311181 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00012299 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.24 or 0.00077808 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $136.31 or 0.00499438 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000722 BTC.
- Conflux (CFX) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00001402 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00003645 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00009134 BTC.
XMR is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the RandomX hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 18th, 2014. Monero’s total supply is 18,254,461 coins. Monero’s official Twitter account is @monero and its Facebook page is accessible here. Monero’s official message board is forum.getmonero.org. The official website for Monero is www.getmonero.org. The Reddit community for Monero is https://reddit.com/r/monero and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Monero Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.