Pacific Smiles Group Limited (ASX:PSQ – Get Rating) declared a interim dividend on Friday, March 17th, MarketIndexAU reports. Investors of record on Wednesday, April 5th will be given a dividend of 0.003 per share on Wednesday, April 5th. This represents a yield of 0.31%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, March 21st.
Pacific Smiles Group Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 177.56, a current ratio of 0.82 and a quick ratio of 0.51.
Pacific Smiles Group Company Profile
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Pacific Smiles Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pacific Smiles Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.