Metrics Master Income Trust (ASX:MXT – Get Rating) declared a interim dividend on Thursday, May 25th, MarketIndexAU reports. Investors of record on Wednesday, June 7th will be paid a dividend of 0.015 per share on Wednesday, June 7th. This represents a yield of 0.76%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, May 30th. This is a positive change from Metrics Master Income Trust’s previous interim dividend of $0.01.
Metrics Master Income Trust Price Performance
About Metrics Master Income Trust
Mcp Master Income Trust is based in Australia.
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
- Upbeat Analysts Project Promising Prospects For Iridium Stock
- 2 Energy Mid-Caps Expected To Post Monster Earnings Growth
- Meet the Nasdaq’s 3 Biggest Dividend Payers
- Analog Devices Signals A Top For Semiconductor Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Metrics Master Income Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Metrics Master Income Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.