Pro Reit (TSE:PRV – Get Rating) announced a monthly dividend on Tuesday, May 23rd, Zacks reports. Investors of record on Wednesday, May 31st will be given a dividend of 0.038 per share on Thursday, June 15th. This represents a $0.46 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, May 30th.
Pro Reit Stock Performance
Pro Reit (TSE:PRV – Get Rating) last announced its earnings results on Wednesday, March 22nd. The company reported C$0.10 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of C$0.13 by C($0.03). The firm had revenue of C$25.07 million for the quarter.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, National Bank Financial reiterated a “sector perform under weight” rating on shares of Pro Reit in a research report on Tuesday, January 31st.
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
- Upbeat Analysts Project Promising Prospects For Iridium Stock
- 2 Energy Mid-Caps Expected To Post Monster Earnings Growth
- Meet the Nasdaq’s 3 Biggest Dividend Payers
- Analog Devices Signals A Top For Semiconductor Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Pro Reit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pro Reit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.