Altrius Global Dividend ETF (NYSEARCA:DIVD – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Thursday, May 25th, NASDAQ reports. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, May 30th will be paid a dividend of 0.1492 per share on Wednesday, May 31st. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, May 26th.
Altrius Global Dividend ETF Price Performance
Shares of NYSEARCA DIVD traded up $0.22 on Friday, hitting $28.45. The company had a trading volume of 1,419 shares, compared to its average volume of 3,092. Altrius Global Dividend ETF has a 12-month low of $24.37 and a 12-month high of $30.73. The business has a 50 day moving average of $29.37 and a two-hundred day moving average of $29.34.
Altrius Global Dividend ETF Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Altrius Global Dividend ETF (DIVD)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Altrius Global Dividend ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Altrius Global Dividend ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.