Armor U.S. Equity Index ETF (NYSEARCA:ARMR – Get Rating)’s stock price shot up 0.8% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $21.10 and last traded at $21.10. 271 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 96% from the average session volume of 7,281 shares. The stock had previously closed at $20.94.
Armor U.S. Equity Index ETF Price Performance
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $20.85 and its 200-day moving average price is $21.09. The company has a market capitalization of $25.32 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 21.65 and a beta of 0.74.
Armor U.S. Equity Index ETF Company Profile
The Armor US Equity Index ETF (ARMR) is an exchange-traded fund that is based on the Armor US Equity Total Return index. The fund is passively managed and invests in sectors of the US equity market, selected by a proprietary method and weighted by market-cap. The strategy has the ability to shift portfolio exposure to US Treasury ETFs or cash.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Armor U.S. Equity Index ETF (ARMR)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Armor U.S. Equity Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Armor U.S. Equity Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.