Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 26th. Bitcoin SV has a market capitalization of $624.77 million and approximately $24.68 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin SV coin can now be purchased for $32.43 or 0.00121292 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Bitcoin SV has traded 2.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26,736.15 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $113.37 or 0.00424050 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.69 or 0.00025020 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000463 BTC.
Bitcoin SV Coin Profile
Bitcoin SV is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 15th, 2018. Bitcoin SV’s total supply is 19,266,077 coins. Bitcoin SV’s official Twitter account is @bitcoinassn and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcoin SV is bitcoinsv.com.
Bitcoin SV Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin SV should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin SV using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.