Caspin Resources Limited (ASX:CPN – Get Rating) insider Sze Man (Simone) Suen sold 244,400 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, May 18th. The stock was sold at an average price of A$0.30 ($0.20), for a total value of A$73,320.00 ($48,880.00).
Caspin Resources Price Performance
The company has a current ratio of 3.07, a quick ratio of 19.12 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.78.
Caspin Resources Company Profile
- 3 Electrical Gear Makers: Hidden Gems Amid Growing Digitization
- Can ULTA’s Defensive Product Line Stand Against This Down Cycle
- A Reversal Is Brewing For Medtronic: Buying The Dip
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
Receive News & Ratings for Caspin Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Caspin Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.