Shares of Chrysalis Investments Limited (LON:MERI – Get Rating) shot up 8.8% on Thursday . The stock traded as high as GBX 174 ($2.16) and last traded at GBX 174 ($2.16). 2,932,196 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 487% from the average session volume of 499,448 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 160 ($1.99).
Chrysalis Investments Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average of GBX 174 and a two-hundred day moving average of GBX 174.
Chrysalis Investments Company Profile
Merian Chrysalis Investment Co Ltd is based in Guernsey, United Kingdom.
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Chrysalis Investments Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Chrysalis Investments and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.