Cleanaway Waste Management Limited (OTCMKTS:TSPCF – Get Rating)’s share price was down 2.8% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $1.71 and last traded at $1.71. Approximately 20,366 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 393% from the average daily volume of 4,128 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.76.
Cleanaway Waste Management Stock Up 1.2 %
The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $1.74 and its 200 day simple moving average is $1.82.
About Cleanaway Waste Management
Cleanaway Waste Management Ltd. engages in the provision of total waste management, industrial, and environment services. It operates through the following segments: Solid Waste Services, Liquid Waste and Health Services, and Industrial Services and Waste Services. The Solid Waste Services segment includes commercial and industrial, municipal, and residential collection services for all types of solid waste stream and ownership and management of waste transfer stations and landfills.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cleanaway Waste Management (TSPCF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Cleanaway Waste Management Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cleanaway Waste Management and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.