Digerati Technologies, Inc. (OTCMKTS:DTGI – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 44,700 shares, an increase of 365.6% from the April 30th total of 9,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 243,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.2 days.
Digerati Technologies Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:DTGI traded down $0.00 during midday trading on Friday, reaching $0.10. 137,053 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 166,859. The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $0.08 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.09. Digerati Technologies has a 12 month low of $0.06 and a 12 month high of $0.19.
Digerati Technologies Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Digerati Technologies (DTGI)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Digerati Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Digerati Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.